Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One Direction (1D) Fan Bookmarks

1D Bookmark





Today, I have had fun creating these cool double-sided bookmarks for 1D fans.  One side has "kiss me" on it and the other - "I love 1D". 

 I know a lot of teenagers have kindles now, however the english novel is still standard.  This is a great way to brighten things up!  I am going to try and sell a few - so if you know any fans that would like them, let me know. They are available through my Etsy store

Thought for the day:  We tend to get caught up in day to day life and forget the important things - like family, friends and God.  Make sure we stop and tell people we love and treasure them and don't forget to Praise God for all that he has done.  By reading or speaking the Psalms we can declare our love to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment