Thursday, May 17, 2012

Eagles

I have been very busy studying and with sick kids.  However, I have still been creating.  I will post some of these things really soon.  For now I will leave a couple of photos that I enjoyed taking.  Who knows, one day someone might want to buy one!

Two Wedgetail Eagles

Isaiah 40:31

But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. 
 
Thought for the day:   While researching about eagles I found that some people say that the word eagle is mentioned 34 times in the bible.  Wow!  These creatures evoke both fear and wonder when I see or hear them.  I guess that is a bit like God.  We are told to fear him, but also to love Him.  
 
So, how do you feel about them?  Do they remind you of God or maybe Satan?  These are the questions I leave with you to ponder.

Here's Eagle Rock for you to listen to

No comments:

Post a Comment